If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Challenge 24 - Torn

First of all we would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!
The 'All Stitched up!' entries into the challenge set by Sharon last week were absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining the fun and letting us visit your blogs to see your fantastic work.

Please check back later to see who has won the Umount Stitched Rubber Die Set donated by Shelley.
This weeks challenge has been set by Shelley and she has chosen the theme......
'Torn'
We'd like to see some torn paper or card on your items this week.
This week the prize has been donated by Shelley from One Stop Card Crafts and she has donated a selection of designer papers pads worth £10.00 which is just perfect for the challenge prize

Remember any type of craft is welcome, the more variety the better.
Here is a little inspiration from our design team members.

Sharon


We look forward to seeing all your entries and make sure you pop back next Saturday for details of the next challenge and the winner of this challenge.
Good luck everyone

27 comments:

June said...

Here is one from me
Hope its ok
http://junescraftytips.blogspot.com/

Great challenge thanks

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bunch of examples to help us get going! My entry is on my wordpress blog. It is for 2 challenges.

Faye's Challenge Entry

Faye

Maria Matter said...

Tearing is one of my favs...thank you!
... Joyful Stamper: A Distressed Penelope!
Thanks for looking!
Blessings, Maria

having a {me} day said...

I love this challenge! Here is my card

Nicki said...

Hope you are all having a great Easter! Here's my card for the challenge this week. Nicki, xx.

Anonymous said...

I loved the challenge. Beautiful cards from the DT members.
Here's mine!
Pat xx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous DT samples. Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
x Natasha x

Sam said...

The DT cards are fab and I'm really not sure about my entry but here goes anyway.
Here's my entry
Sam x

Claire Mackaness said...

challenge Heres mine

Ceal said...

lovely DT samples! here is my entry

fiction book reviews said...

Great DT cards - loved the chance to try this again
Here is my card
Zoe x

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and DT cards! Here is my entry
Thanks for looking
vanja

maxine said...

Great dt cards here's mine
http://maxines-arts-and-crafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/one-stop-card-challenges-torn.html

peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peggy said...

Hi,

Great challene and DT cards !!!
Here's mineThanks for looking,
Peggy

Valerie said...

Hello every one
the examples are so fab i hope i can manage to do as good cards as these ones
my card is on my blog : http://valscards.blogspot.com/2009/04/one-stop-craft-challenge_14.html

nessy said...

wow fab DT creations
here is my cardthanks for looking
vanessa xx

Chrissie said...

Haven't done any tearing for ages!
My card is hereChrissie

Mira said...

Hi, my card is here :)

Bubbles said...

Great challenge and DT cards.
Here is my entryJoanne x

scrappyjacky said...

I love tearing...my favourite here is my card

Anonymous said...

Thanks,

Here's the card I did with tearing http://dianets7.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/your-favorite-things-and-another-card/

Jany

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Wonderful cards from the DT. My card is here  

Julie xx said...

Hi, great DT cards and a brill challenge. Hope you like mine. xx My card

Andrea, said...

Fab challenge and DT cards.

My card is on my blog.

Thanks for looking x

The Crafty Den said...

Great theme this week. Beautiful DT cards. here is my cardHugs, Denise x

Shelley said...

My mother in law Val has done this card for the challenge but hasn't got her blog up and running yet so i have placed it on my blog and it can be found here.
Val