If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Challenge 16 - Sharon's Sketch

Firstly we'd like to wish you all a very Happy Valentines day. Hope lots of cards and chocolates and flowers are headed your way!

Thanks to everyone for joining in Paula's circle challenge last week. What an amazing variety of creations we had. It was lovely to see them all. Please pop back later to see who has won the great variety pack of toppers, card and pyramage by Kanban Crafts. We promise the announcement will be made at around midday today.

This week the prize will be:

YOUR CHANCE TO BE OUR GUEST DESIGNER

so if you'd like to join us as a guest designer for 2 weeks, then make sure you get an entry in for Sharon's challenge.

Sharon has created a sketch for you to work to this week and here it is:



Please feel free to rotate it, add extra bits to it - as long as the basic elements can be seen you'll be eligible for the prize. If you can apply this sketch to something other than a card or scrap page we'd be so pleased to see them.

Here's a little inspiration from the One Stop Designers:

Sharon

Shelley


Donna



Maggie

Nikki




Paula

We look forward to seeing all your entries and be sure to pop back next Saturday for details of the next challenge and the winner of this challenge.

Good luck everyone

17 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Fantastic challenge and fantastic cards from the DT

Here is mine thank you for looking. Hugs Pops x x x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss work DT
Here is my card

hugs Ria

carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carol said...

hiya great layout,fantastic cards from DT you can find mine at
http://craftycrofty.blogspot.com
hugs carol x

Anne said...

My first entry for your challenge, quite a tough sketch for me :) My card
Thanks for looking :)

Unknown said...

Great challenge Here is my card
Christine.

Unknown said...

Fantastic sketch and lovely creations from the DT.

Here's my card

Thanks for looking.

Joanne x

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Great sketch and cards. My card is here

Helen said...

Fab sketch Sharon - this kept me quiet for hours! Love the DT cards!
My card is here
Helen x

Lora said...

Great challenge. I found this one kind of hard but really enjoyed making it. My card is here http://lorascards.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-stop-craft-challenge-card.html
Thanks for looking
Lora

Emma said...

Brilliant sketch and cards by the DT.
My Entry is here
Emma x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love the sketch, my favourite so far, great inspiration from the DT and fab prize My card

Thanks for looking

Sarah

Tasha said...

Hi there - great sketch Sharon and loving the DT work
here's mine
thanks love tasha xx

Diane.W. said...

I'm here at last min again,lol!!!
Great sketch Sharon & luvly DT work.
My card is HERE TFL :o)x

Kirsten...x said...

Fab sketch and great cards from the design team hope im not too late....here is mine....Hugs Kirsten...x

having a {me} day said...

Better late than never, I hope! Here is my entry
Thank you for looking
kat
having a {me} day